Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jonah's 6th Birthday!!




Jonah turned 6 March 3rd so in Feb I had a package sent over with all kinds of fun stuff. Well another Mom who just adopted her daughter from his orphanage sent these pictures from a disposable camera she sent the orphanage while she was waiting to get her daughter. You never know if the camera will even be used or kept . It was and it had JONAH'S BIRTHDAY party on it!! They DID get the package and did get him a cake with the money that was put in there. He is wearing the jacket I sent and I am told he shared the bag of candy with all his friends and the nannies. (That's my boy!) So it is with great joy I post these precious pictures of my Jonah at his orphanage having what would be no doubt his FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!! Momma's coming sweet boy!

2 comments:

Momtofour said...

Marianne, he is so precious!!! What a handsome, handsome boy you have! It's so wonderful to have such special photos.

Angela

Marilyn said...

That is about the sweetest thing ever! Je will be such a great addition to your family! You've been so blessed to have these pictures and now you can share them with Jonah when he comes HOME!