Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Below is Princess Mia

Below is Jonah's little sister Mia Grace Yan Ping Mallory. Two years ago tomorrow we were at the gates of her orphanage in Beijing ,China . We walked in and were handed the most beautiful little person who does not let a day go by without telling he she "wuvs" me . Our lives have never been the same. Adoption has opened our minds and hearts to an incredible journey. We walked out of that building with our little treasure full of spunk and joy. As I contemplate that day this morning, I know how many orphans are STILL there. No mom or dad, often experiencing pain and loneliness without anyone to hold them. I can't even think about it without crying. I will always have a hurt in my heart for all the orphans left behind. If you have ever contemplated adoption even for a moment, it is a powerful gift and will change you in the best of ways.
Mia, we love you sweetheart! We thank our Heavenly Father for giving us the opportunity to be your family forever! Our lives came together for a reason and WE are the lucky ones dear little girl. -Love Mom and Dad , Kai, Jack Ashton and soon..Jonah!

No comments: