Saturday, July 5, 2008

And a photo from Guangzhou!

Hello everyone!!! This is Cynthia, Jin Pei's mom, and I will be helping the Mallory gang by posting photos and messages if they can't get them on the blog themselves....

If you need to reach me, I am at carawen@centurytel.net.

And here is a message from Marianne I received this morning!

***********************************
Sorry to be out of touch for so long but we have been on the overnight train from GZ to Shanghai. It is a 17 hour train ride. It was soooo fun! The soft sleepers are anything but soft but it was so fun to see the country side and hang out with typical Chinese people just doing their thing! GUESS WHAT??? On the way to Shanghai we stopped in JINHUA!!!!!!!!!!!! The stop was quick-5 minutes or so just to let passengers on but I just about flipped my lid! My heart about burst! There are lots of little boys around us it seems and they are so cute! The food has been good and we are having a ball. I feel out of touch though because of our travelling but tomorrow we will be in Hangzhou (by tomorrow night) and will stay put so we can post every day. I will send you pictures of us in GZ tonight when we get back. We are going swimming. It is like 103 degrees outside here and humid so a dip in the pool will feel great. Later we will take a taxi to “Old Town” and see some sights. Hope all is well. Will post pictures tonight.
Love from Shanghai!!!!!!!!
Marianne
************************************

No comments: