Monday, March 23, 2009

Isn't she CUTE

Hello, my name is Xiao Qi and I live in an orphanage in China........
I know, I know, just when I think I have seen the cutest orphans around the world needing a Momma and Baba, it never ceases to amaze me how precious these kids are. If you have ever thought about "just one more" or thought you'd like to help someone in the world who has no voice or means to help themselves................ then may I suggest getting on a plane and bring some PURE JOY to your life! Works for me!

5 comments:

Surgery Stinks said...

marriane that baby is so cute.
that is so nice of you to do somthing for a baby in an orphanage.

marianne said...

Emma!!!!!! My FAVORITE NEIGHBOR!! I miss you so much! Thanks..... you know I hate seeing cute girls just go un noticed!!
Mare

Amy said...

She is ADORABLE!! I can't wait until we are ready for another one!!

Emily said...

C-U-T-E!!! What a lucky family who gets her!

Extraordinary Housewife said...

I know..... those lucky people!