Monday, April 6, 2009

Mom, .........we have a hair situation........

This morning we have a friend over who is close to Jack's age, a darling little girl. ( Sarah's daughter Savana). Jack has been looking forward to it so he woke up, came out in rare form...............he was dressed and all cleaned up. Not typical for Jack first thing in the morning. Anyway, he called me over in a hurry and whispered......." Mom, I have a hair situation..." He turned around and there was a pick stuck in his bed head on the back of his head! Hilarious! I took care of it with a few squirts of no tangles stuff and off he went....... Way to go Jack! I can't wait 'till I can use this as leverage maybe when he's 16 or so!!

3 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

Oh sweet Jack, you always look adorable Hair Schmaare! Mare, Thanks so much for taking such good care of my beauties, I had such a (needed) stress free day out with the ladies. I am still hearing about the fun day my girls had and they are wondering when they get to go back :)

Emily said...

Hilarious! Jack seriously cracks me up!

Geanie said...

AHH young love. How cute is that.