Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Healthy for a great cause......


I have been racking my brain for ways to further reach our goal to raise the orphanage donation for our daughter's orphanage in China. We have been so blessed to know she will be home soon . I feel honored to be her Mama. I know it will all work out in the end, and that the donation we are required to take will help feed and house the many many friends of our daughter's who will remain in China. I want to offer my services as a nutritionist in a way that is easy and effective no matter where you live to help raise the last chunk of money we need before we travel. SO............drumroll please:) ...... haha I've always wanted to say that:)...
I am going to offer a 4 week plan for ANYONE who wants to loose weight, make their metabolism fire up, and feel so good you can't imagine!!. I usually give this infornmation out ovver a span of 4-6 weeks for a client to help with their weight loss goals.I work with heart patients, diabetics, fibromyalgia and overweight clients on a regular basis. THIS WORKS FOR ALL OF THEM!!!!! I use a very flexible, very "real life" plan for my clients. You eat real food, you will just be paying more mind to WHEN, HOW OFTEN, AND HOW TO "FOOD COMBINE" to get your body to burn fat around the clock!!!......THIS METHOD GIVES YOUR BODY NO OTHER CHOICE but to burn FAT! Your body composition will change . Let me repeat.......your body composition will change!! I have a friend who did this, and I saw her go from 28 % body fat to 16% in a matter of a couple months! I tried this and within 4 weeks I had dropped the weight I gained this summer worrying about my baby:) It is fool proof and EASY! Exercise 3 days a week is suggested . Anyway, I can't say enouph about this method I use. I have watched it work over and over and over again! You have the power to train your body to burn fat all night long!!! EVERY NIGHT!!!!
So, the details. I have put together a "packet" if you will with ALLL the instructions, the food amounts and recipes from my own kitchen that I have developed to fit this plan. I have spent almost 2 years putting all this together. I have done the thinking for you! NOW all you have to do is plug it in and EAT!!!! ( you will eat alot trust me! 5 times a day:)!! It is very flexible and YOU decide what you want to eat......just order it and you will see for yourself!
So the plan is.....when you order, just go to the paypal widget here on my blog. The price is only 25.00!!! The average client doing this is about 225.00!! So DO IT NOW FOR 25 bucks!!! SEND ME A NOTE THRU PAYPAL( you go to the "Orphanage Donation " widget below -just keep scrolling down) WHEN YOU DONATE WITH YOUR ADDRESS, HEIGHT AND WEIGHT,. This will give me the information I need to get you started. I also will be available ANY TIME for questions and tips........via my cell phone or email.
Picture yourself lighter, happier and healthier for a GREAT cause!!

BTW.......I have recieved donations in the mail from people who wanted to do thatinstead of on the paypal. I want to thank them so much and reflect that on my donation widget! So whatever it says,,,,,, add about 550.00 to that! My heart is full and I cry alot!We are so blessed. Thank you a thousand times.I love you!

21 comments:

Barbara A. said...

Hi Marianne,
I sent payment through the ChipIn. Looking forward to receiving the packet!
Barbara

Vicki said...

where is the paypal widget?
Vicki

marianne said...

The widget is below. Just scroll down to the "Chip In"...
I am working on moving it up and over so it's easier to find.
I am SO computer illiterate:)
Don't forget to comment at the paypal part your address, height and weight!

Amanda said...

I just want to make sure that I did it right-did you get my note in paypal? If you need a way to reach me-my e-mail address is aegirl7@gmail.com

marianne said...

Amanda yes it did. I've got the note and you are good to go. I am sending them off om Monday ! I will calculate your caloric needs this weekend.
Thank you so much for your note. You are very kind!!

Janet Seto said...

HI Marianne,
Just hoping you got my order! Thanks! I'm looking forward to gettin' thin! Thanks in advance for all your hard work in putting this together! :) If you need to contact me my email is Janettitensorseto@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

Amy said...

Marianne - I just donated and signed up. Can I put it off for 2 weeks or so until we get moved?? I'm excited to get back to feeling like my old California active outdoorsy self again!!

Amy said...

Can I put a link on my blog?

Vicki said...

O.K., I found it! I was looking for a paypal button. Here is my e-mail address if you need it.
vpoma@mac.com
http://www.pomafamily.blogspot.com
Vicki
proud mom to 5 daughters.
2 grown up
2 adopted from China
and waiting for a 6 year old in China

marianne said...

Amy and anyone else who would like to.....PLEASE spread the word by putting the link and the info on your blogs! The more the merrier!!!
Marianne

Barbra said...

Hello,
This is a great fundraiser. I tried to leave the ht/wt info on comments at paypal. I am not sure it made it. Here is my email. bdking70@gmail.com
Thank you.
Barbra King

bugs parents said...

Wow - just what I need to get moving on losing weight! Plus, to support someone's adoption on top of that - just a blessing! I've sent you a payment.

marianne said...

By the way, she still does not have a name!!! I like many but Jarrod still can't decide. He wants to wait until we get to China and see her......I want to name her and get on with life!!!
I like
Ruby
Honour
Lola
Nahni
Eva
Izzy (Isabelle)
Wynter
Demi
Willow
Claire
Caroline
Bree
Piper

Amy said...

My favorites on that list are Piper, Claire (Presley's middle name), and Ruby. Bree is cute too. Kelly was going to name Brighton Brielle and I love that too!! I just posted on my blog and Facebook. I posted her picture too. Hope that's okay. Let me know if you want me to remove it!! I hope the donations are flying in!!

Red Brocade said...

Does your Getting Healthy plan work for severe fibro patients who can not exercise normally? I find that I am too stiff and that it is too painful to excercise. Further, I had allergies to raw foods, onions, corn, and garlic. Would you recommend your plan under these conditions?
Thanks, Jeanne

marianne said...

Jean,
I am actually working with a client right now who is walking with a cane from Fibromyalgia. The food part is so flexible, you don't need to worry about that. By all means, choose the foods that you like then just plug them into the template and eat! As for exercise, most of the strength training is from a chair. No hard core stuff, unless you want to.

Karrie said...

Hi Marianne!
I've sent some friends your way (from Louisville, KY). They are VERY excited to get started!!!
Great fundraiser and I hope it get's you to your goal!!!
Karrie in IN (on the CHI Waiting child group)
ps. LOVE the name Eva. I think Evie would be a fabulous nickname!! :)

marianne said...

Karrie THANK YOU so much! I love Eva too!!! It's after my grandma who just passed away. Thanks for spreading the word!!!

solcelestebabies said...

Hi Marianne, I want to order a diet packet, but can`t find the chip in!!
I hope it`s not to late!!!
Thanks in advance
Alejandra.

Stephanie said...

Hi Marianne! I sent a payment on the 27th... I'm joining the cause and love that I can help a little too! Please let me know if the payment didn't reach you.
Thanks!
Stephanie Driessen

Amy said...

Marianne - Are you still doing this? I just started my plan this week and my husband wants to do it to. Can I send you some money still??