Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jonah's Angel


Today as I lamented the fact that I am not with my Jonah in China and he has gone another day without his family, I contemplated the fact that there IS a very special Angel in his life that CAN look in on him . This person is his Grandma Bonnie.( My awesome, wonderful, caring, creative, smart, beautiful , friendly, compassionate mom!!) She was called home to our Heavenly Father 11 years ago.Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. I always wondered why she had to go until I realized she could be watching over my children when I can't. I know in my heart that she does . So tonight I want to recognize her presence in our son's life now and forever. ....... I love you Mom! She is the beautiful woman in the picture below the "sister" picture. She is on the right. These were taken while Mom and my sister Paige visited me at college ( many years ago:) ) These memories will never leave me. Life is great! I am a lucky sister and daughter!

2 comments:

Extraordinary Housewife said...

Perfect, positively perfect!

Bonnie is on my list of "people to look up when I get to Heaven."

I hope I get to Heaven.

-Lana

Marilyn said...

Wow, you are so intune to such important things. I'm sure your mother is watching over him very closely and wrapping her arms around him to let him know of the love of his family and keeping him warm until you get there to bring him home. What a special woman she was to raise such a wonderful daughter! Cheers, Bonnie!!!