Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WE HAVE LOA

We are so happy to announce that we have LOA!!!!!!! What is it? It is an official document from China basically indicating they have processed our paperwork and asking us if we still desire to adopt Jin Zheng (Jonah to us). Of course without hesitation we signed the paper and immediately sent it off! China should have it by now and we expect Travel Approval in about 2 weeks!!!! Travel Approval or "TA" is the golden ticket in the adoption world telling you to "come get your child ASAP". I can hardly believe the wait is almost over. I am one excited momma and have been worrying about him alot lately. I wonder if he is scared with all the shaking going on. I know he is safe and well , but I still will feel alot better when he is safe and well AT HOME!!!!!!!!! Off I go to nest some more! Bye for now!
Momma Mare

2 comments:

Forest said...

What great news!

Emily said...

Yeah Mare!! That is so exciting!