Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Explanation of bottom two photos

ok- In all the excitement , I forgot to explain the bottom two pictures in that last post! ( I am BLONDE) . The one of the cute little ones at the Orphanage is significant. Jonah is the cutie on the left in the gold sweater taken in March. This is the picture I look at every day and hope he knows how much he will be loved. I pray he knows we will treat him like the little "emperor" he is. Right now it is Thursday in China and he is probably at school with his best friend Jin Pei. I hope they know they will always be in touch... that that part of their lives will not change. Then I realized that we will tell him ourselves in just a few short weeks!
OK- the pic above that one is of me answering the all important email asking for our consulate date! In the adoption world, that's like officially going into labor!! So........ for anyone thinking adoption is easier than pregnancy......think again!!
I am feeling so many emotions right now my head is spinning and my heart is just beating so fast it feels like it's going to POP out of my chest! Thank you all my friends and family for loving Jonah too. You have no idea how much we treasure you ALL.

No comments: