Saturday, June 14, 2008

Little Qiu


This is a little girl in Hunan China.Her name is Hiu. She is an orphan and has a very complex heart condition. She is about Emily's age (my neice 3.5yrs) and is described as a sweet friendly girl. An American foundation called "Love Without Boundaries" is a non profit I have come to know very well in the last couple of years. Every now and again they have a child in URGENT need of a procedure. She is one of them RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE. Love without Boundaries has provided Medical care and fostering for orphans in China for a very long time and are highly regarded by China and the "adoption world" in China. In fact my friend who lives in China on her own money is carrying the torch near an area hit by the recent earthquake. They are not an adoption agency. I do know that many of these kiddos do gain enouph health to go on and be put up for adoption. I have a friend leaving in 8 days to go get a gorgeous little girl whi I helped ( just a little ) last year- Baby Ni. She is ALIVE and going to have a ling life and a family. It is a great feeling to see a little person you helped come home and enjoy a wonderful future with a family of their own. Anyway, I just donated 10.00 to the little girl above. I know it's not much but in China it goes a long way. We as a country are so blessed even with the economic struggles we have right now as a country, we live like kings compared to these people and Orphans asre just that, orphans!

If you want to learn more and donate , no amount is too little. Go to
www.lovewithoutboundaries.com/SponsorMedicalChild.cfm

No comments: