Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Farewell

Well, the day is here where we say good bye to our CHI "family friends". It has been so wonderful watching these families form. What an honor!! I just love all the children and they will have a special place in my heart. We are so excited to come home to the states to be with our family and watch Jonah as he settles in to his new life. He is more loving every day and starting to show it in the cutest ways. He still has to be in the right mood to show affection but when it comes, you can see he really means it. We went shopping on the street today and he bought trinkets for Jin Pei and Ashton, Mia and for Jin Ming who he calls Ming Ming. So sweet. He talks about Jin Pei all the time . OH- I almost forgot! HE LOVES KETCHUP!!! He even tried to drink it after all his fries were gone! He loves bacon too. Yep....... he's a Mallory boy. He doesn't really like veggies which surprised me, being from the region he was in, but we will work on that when we get home! Speaking of home, We are flying out early tomorrow so I need to go to bed! I can't wait to have by babies at home in my arms again! Idaho here we come!!!

1 comment:

Chisum Family said...

So glad to hear Jonah's doing so well. Tell him thank you from Ming Ming's mama for the gifts! Praying for safety and peace as you travel home.

Many blesssings--Leigh