Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jonah is in the house

Jonah is slowly getting more comfortable with his new family. He is still really quiet and a little weird around lots of people and in any public situation. Then when we are back together , just us as a family, he comes out of his shell and is quite a ham. He said I love you to me today after I told him I love you. He was only parroting me but it was still great! He is testing us with some interesting behavior but nothing that wasn't expected. He will figure out soon that we love him no matter what and will be comfortable with his new boundaries. I am already seeing progress. We are super busy here so I will make this short. 3 more days and we will be HOME!!!
Mare

1 comment:

Angi said...

Oh Marianne. I really need to update my blog to share our time with Autumn, it may help you. And I haven't even read all of your blog. :-) But it has been a very slow warming up time for Autumn. When I read, "weird in public" I just had to reply since Autumn can be a little weird and quirky sometimes. Not to mention total inwardness around the unfamiliar. At home with her new family, all is well. She totally accepted my three teenage boys. I guess cause they came with the house. :-D

Hang in there. Love the 'cool guy in shades' picture!

Angi