Thursday, February 26, 2009

A little shopping never hurt anyone



Here is a darling outfit I found for Miss Sela. When she gets placed with her family, I am going to mail it to them!!!! Nothing like shopping to celebrate a new family!( Besides, Child's World was having a great sale:)) I thought the pastel blue was beautiful and the brown will match her big brown eyes! I can't wait until she is getting out the pots and pans from her mommy's kitchen in this warm fuzzy outfit! I can't wait until her heart will be healed and she has her whole life ahead of her with endless possibilities! Adoption is full of simple miracles! I love the opportunity I have had to witness it .Scroll down to the very bottom of this blog and watch the video by Steven Curtis Chapman. It says it perfectly! Three cheers for Miss Sela! The world is yours beautiful!

3 comments:

Geanie said...

Mare, Love the outfit. You are so awesome. I am praying you get her so she can marry Harrison. How cute would that be? Thanks for all your help with everything!!!

Marilyn said...

That is so cute! Why didn't you buy a matching one for little Miss Mia? It was so good to go to the temple with all of you the other day! I sure miss all of you girls! I miss just hanging out and doing nothing but talking and chasing our kids. Maybe by this summer we can get back to it!

marianne said...

Mare,
They didn't go all the way up to her size or I would have. I loved being with you at the temple the other day too. Hopefully it won't be long before we can do it again and you will be right here in Burley to do it!
Marianne