Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonah

Jonah wanted to show off his photography so here goes. A mix of his photo session with his sister( which he does quite often) and some birthday pictures! Maybe someday Jonah's passion for picture taking will pay off! He sure loves to practice! He randomly poses his sibs for "photo shoots".Soooo cute!











Last Sunday night we celebrated Jonah's lucky 7th birthday! I can't believe he is 7! He is tiny still but is growing leaps and bounds in other ways. He hugs a little tighter, smiles a LOT more, talks up a storm and amazes us every day. He is such a brave little boy and we are so proud of him. Here are pictures of his big day and 7 things I love about Jonah!
1. Jonah works very hard in school and I love how he counts.......
"wung, two, free, four.... sooooooo cute
2. He says that now he is 7 he can drive himself to town to get a movie! He says because he's "wung hundred tall"
3. He loves loves to help me clean. I think he's better at it than I am!( not hard):(
4. He has a very sensitive heart- his tender heart is something I so love about him.
5. He is scary smart! He'll have me stumped by 4th grade I am sure. In the last 8 months he has learned english, learned to write the alphabet and learned to read! He didn't know a lick of english last July when we went to China to pick him up! His teachers LOVE him!
6. He loves to climb on my lap and be my "baby". We roll play this alot and it breaks my heart I couldn't be his mom from the beginning. Who snuggled with my baby Jonah when he was tired, cold,or hungry? I am grateful to everyone who helped him along his journey and am grateful he is finally here in his forever family.
7. Jonah is a great photographer! He loves to sneak my camera and pose his siblings and make art out of ordinary things! I will post some of his "work" below!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!! How fun to have a photographer in the family! He can take Ashton and Presley's wedding photos!!