Thursday, March 5, 2009

By the way


I have decided to do something. I have decided that I am going to kill two birds with one stone....... so to speak .....don't call PETA! I am constantly beating myself up for not writing all those funny things down that the kids say, or the every day joys of our life as a big family, or the not so joyous days...... Anyway, I have decided to print my blog as my yearly Mallory scrapbook. Don't worry, I won't print your comments, just my posts. So if eevery now and again, I post a "funny " from one of the kids, just know it'sbecause I know I won't remember all the cute things they say in 10 minutes, let alone 10 years from now. So enjoy! By the way, Jonah picked this picture to post because he thinks his Aunt Mandy is " so pretty":)

OK the funniest thing Jonah said today was that now his birthday is officially over ( it was 2 days ago) he is telling me " Mom, I am ALMOST 8"!! Nothing like planning ahead right?

No comments: