Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Starfish series...





These necklace and earring sets are symbolic of the parabel of the starfish... you know the one where the old man throws one starfish at a time back to safety into the ocean. There are hundreds, even thousands of them...certainly he can't "save them all". He replies.."It made a difference to that one".
This is a special story at our house as you might guess:) only I get to keep my precious little starfish!!!

These are 15.00 plus 2.00 shipping (as they are lighter than the others) for the set. Just chip in at the "chip in" and email me which color you want as well as in the comment box when you chip in. Don't forget to give me your address and ph # too!. My email again is marem@safelink.net

Again...ALL proceeds go to Lola's Orphanage Donation!!

2 comments:

marianne said...

The starfish on the top, the stirling silver one with turquoise and black earrings are SOLD! THANKS Amy!! I hope you love it!
Mare

marianne said...

Okay, my friend Jane bought the teal bluish starfish set! THANK YOU! You are such a blessing to us..all of you! This is my favorite starfish necklace...it's so much more beautiful in person...I hope you love it!
Mare