Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jewelry for my little Gem






I have been making jewelry to help raise money for Lola's Orphanage. We are getting so close to travel! I hope to have TA next week sometime! This would mean leaving in early December! This jewelry is beautiful (if I say so myself) and it's made with LOVE for my baby girl! If you need a Christmas Gift for someone special I am selling these at a very reduced price. The beads on most of them are semi precious stones and I need to at least break even. Okay,so it seemed like a great idea at first to make these for a fundraiser at the time:0) haha ....They took upwards of 100 hours, over the last month ,to make ,and a chunk of change to purchase the stones. They all come as a set of a necklace and earrings! If you are interested, just email me at marem@safelink.net and tell me your address and ph #. I will mail it right away. To pay go to the new "Chip in" . The prices listed are for the SET..
I am crossing my fingers these sell and bring joy to the person receiving them. We are so blessed to be adopting our daughter, and this truly was a labor of love.
THANKS AND HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
I will post 4 more in a bit so there are more to come! BTW the necklace with the square beads and beautiful sparkley stone that looks white in the picture is actually an ICEY PINK and is gorgeous!!!
All of these are 20 dollars even plus 3.75 shipping for a total of 23.75

1 comment:

marianne said...

okay... two just sold under the post "Jewelry for my little gem! The top one(brownsand rusts) and the bottom one with the turquoise colors.....
Congrats Leah!! I hope you love them!