Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Heather must be whispering in my ear today

I was just peeking at some family blogs and found the link to my cousin Heather's blog is still there. She is my younger cousin who passed away last year of breast cancer. She is the most amazing person who, I am certain , has made heaven a happier place!! NO ONE can match her smile and enthusiasm and sense of humor! She is missed so much! On the header of her blog, she had this quote. It touched me so much , I had to share it!
ttfn:)



"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:

Love for Lilly Yin said...

chills...wow...I lost a very close friend to BC. She had 3 very small children. Sometimes when I go back and read things she wrote it amazes me.