Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patty's Day .....and we spotted some green





We went to Storybook Park today! The sun was shining and the kids were good while I was at the office this morning so off we went, as promised, to the park. This is the first day since last fall it's been nice enouph outside to go play there. The grass was getting green and there wee SWARMS of happy little kids!! It was like cabin fever had hit every person under 3 feet tall in a 10 mile radius! It was a BLAST!!! Just watching Piper's face on all that fun play equipment was priceless! I know it had to be her first time on a slide...as she didn't know how it would all work as we slid down and same with the swings!! Her smile didn't go away for the whole hour we were there. How I love that contagious little smile!!Ashton met some friends from school and had fun playing with them. He was showing them around like he owned the joint??? Whatever...it was fun to watch and fun to record on my phone's camera:) I am so lucky to be able to be a stay at home (kind of) kid...I mean mom. In the words of Adam Sandler, " I love to play, playing's my favorite" !!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I'm so glad we ran into you at the park, I was wondering if any of us who actually "built" the park even went there anymore?